All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

July 14, 2006

What a day to start off year eighteen.

It's like being slammed in the face.

I was angry, angry that it had to turn out this way, angry with myself for not putting in enough effort only to be moaning over the expected outcome now.

Disappointed. Knowing that I have not achieve the minimum that was expected of me. Knowing that they are going to be so disappointed. And that I can do better than that.

Repeating the same mistakes. Over and over. It seems like I never learn.

I was too complacent. I know I deserve this. I know it's my fault. I was behaving like an arrogant kid who thinks that I can get through everything. Till I trip on my ego and fall. Hard.

I didnt know it will turn out THAT BAD. Bleah. It's really bad when you flunk the subject you had never failed before.


"Do you want to go poly?"



I'll show you.

I'll show you what I'm capable of.



Just you wait.



I'll make you take back what you said.

3 Comments:

Blogger Faith said...

That's the spirit!!! :D

Saturday, July 15, 2006 1:34:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl!!

hey never give up :D

jiaying

Sunday, July 16, 2006 12:12:00 AM

 
Blogger Alicia said...

Happy belated birthday Quanmin!!

Monday, July 24, 2006 6:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home