All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

June 17, 2006

Good morning!

Haha. I'm turning into a new age vampire. AKA creature of the night who thrives on artificial light.

Look at the time now, it's 7am and I'm still tapping to the tunes of

Jungle Boogie---Parliament Funkadelic

Aeroplane---Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Cant Stop---Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Elevation---U2

I Hear The Bells---Mike Doughty

Hand In My Pocket---Alanis Morisette

La Pastie De La Bourgeosise---Belle & Sebastian

Walking In Memphis---Lonestar

And many many more songs that kept me up through the night. Hahaha. My body clock is effectively screwed. Dont ask me how am I gonna wake up for the exams once the school reopens.XD

Of course there are a few distractions here and there that interfered with my music enjoyment. Like feeling indignant at the way Macheath treats women as commodities. "I love the sex. And a man who loves money, might as well be contented with one guinea, as I with one woman". Amused by the silliness of Polly Peachum and Lucy Lockit as they plead for that jerk's life. Looking at a large collection of soviet posters who were really nice and cool.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bpx/sets/72057594117941491/
Fascinated by the really thought-provoking Amnesty International latest advertisement campaign.
http://amnesty.ch/f/eminf/2006/celaexiste/01.html Laughing at Lenin because he declared himself as a "Defeatist" which to me is another term for "Loser".

The subject on Lenin reminds me of the sms exchange I have yesterday with my brother as I was studying with Jia wei.

Me: Hey, what's the match now? Who versus who?

Brother: Ar...Why you ask? You are with a guy right?

Me: Yeah I'm with a guy man. A guy name Jia wei.* Haha. And I'm trying to get close with Lenin.

Brother: Who is Lenin?

Me: A hot russian guy who is very very famous. You can look him up online.

Brother: Ha Ha Ha. What a sense of humour.

*Jia wei is a girl.

Heh. I guess I cant blame my brother. He's only secondary two. Probably never heard of Lenin yet.XD

Hmm...Mum's up. And I see the sun. Someone sing me a lullaby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home