All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

May 23, 2006

I was walking toward this building when someone suddenly pushes me from behind. I fall, landing in this strange room. The room is very crowded. I see people in school uniforms walking around, talking very loudly. The room is long and very narrow. The ceiling is very high, so high that I do not know where it ends. The room is painted black. The only source of light is the long narrow door. I try to get out of this room, heading towards the only source of light. I push my way through, but the crowd pushes me back. More people stream in from the door. The room is getting more and more crowded. I try to force my way out again, but the crowd pushes me back. Desperate, I try to ask the people around me for help. No one seems to care. Everyone continues to talk to each other, as if I wasnt there at all. Freaked out by now, I try to get towards the door again. The same thing happens. This time it is worse. I am force to look up. Everywhere I see absolute darkness. The world seems to be swirling around me. I try to shout, but no voice comes out from my throat.

Then I woke up sweating, my heart,pulsating painfully against my chest. I felt dizzy and had a sudden urge to vomit. Gah. This is like really one of the worst nightmares I ever had. I think I might be claustrophobic or something. This dream reminds me of Charles Kingshaw in my O level literature book, I'm the king of the castle by Susan Hill. That boy had a rather similar dream too, and he had claustrophobia. Or perhaps I'm just too stress and too tired.

Time to take a break then. If only my schedule will allow me to do so. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home