All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

May 03, 2006

And the world keeps on spinning

So many things have happened, and I'm caught in the middle of it all. Once one is solved, the other pops up like some mushroom in maple story. Bleah.

I'm freaking worried. Please dont let things happen again. I wont be able to take the pain the second time.

Gah.

All kinds of things have been happening. Take yesterday. Overslept, spent much of of the time trying to call a cab. Then the taxi driver heard the wrong address, wasted both of our precious five minutes. I told him to try to reach school by 7.25am. This guy who obviously suffered from panic anxiety disorder started freaking, took a wrong turn, dont know how to get to SLE. Ended up taking one big round. He was sweating like crazy, shifting in his seat far too often and gripping the steering wheel like it's his life. And he kept muttering "You dont stress me lar. When I'm stress I get confuse." After seeing him nearly crashing into the car in front of the cab, I got freaked myself and started telling him to relax for I will be late anyway. But I make sure that guy paid for his lousy service. I got him to give me a discount for the wasted time (and the scary ride). Heh.

Still, this unplanned consumption has costed me dearly. I'm so broke now. But it's mainly because of over expenditure too. Spending money like my dad owns the bank these days. Heh.

Everyone is playing out their soap opera lives to me. Haha. It's kinda funny when people dont trust their partners, get frustrated or confused over them, then end up coming to me for counselling .Not that I'm good or something. Even strangers on the bus talked to me about their problems.( Yeah, it's true. Freaky huh?) Life is an irony man.

Getting hooked to Snow Patrol songs. Love their music.

Insomnia's setting in again. Somehow I cant sleep at night, even when my body feels tired. Someone give me soma or something.

Going to the opposition rallies was such a cool experience. And can you imagine falling out with your mum over political views? Gah. I think taking history has its consequences. I'm now so skeptical about the government. XP

I just keep thinking. The past is haunting me. I'm worried. I'm worried sick. Please let things be ok.


It's gonna be another sleepless night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home