All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

April 20, 2006

Star wars

Remember the dialogue session aired last wednesday with Minister Mentor Lee trying to educate a bunch of young fools?

Now for the fun version......

http://www.mrbrown.com/blog/2006/04/browncast_jedi_.html

JEDI YOUNGLING: I dont care, we are the future. We deserve a choice! Why should I listen to you?
YODA: I AM YOUR FATHERRRrrrrrr....


A really cool parody. A must listen. Haha.XD

And if you happen to miss the dialogue, dont fret. The link for the full version is here.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1409818981384963003&q

Have fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Oh I watched that. I think LKY is so ful of ___. The way he put words in Ken's mouth? Disgraceful. He needs to get out of the political scene, because if he does not, Singapore will never move on.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:47:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home