All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

June 25, 2006

Having sore throat is bad enough.

Having ulcers is just as bad.

Having sore throat and ulcers is nothing short of a catastrophe.

Cant swallow, cant talk, cant eat, cant drink, cant study.

Living on lozenges, which offer only temporary relief, and by temporary relief I mean making you drowsy so you will fall asleep and take your pain somewhere else.

Then you wake up to reality with the pain doubled and in pops another one.

I think I should be seeing a doctor soon, before the condition got so serious that I have to be put on the drip.

And it's two days to the real papers.

I have barely started.

Helloooo FFF.

I'm loving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home