All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

June 19, 2008

Pick me up

Elephant in your brain
Reminding you you've got to make a choice
Wraps his arms around you slow,
Cause you tense up like an armadillo

-God make up your mind, Cold war kids

I'm at the crossroads waiting for a sign
My life is standing still but I’m still alive
Every night I think I know
in the morning where did it go
The answers disappear when I open my eyes

I’m no stranger to this place
Where real life and dreams collide
and even though I fall from grace
I will keep the dream alive
I will keep the dream alive

-Keep the dream alive, Oasis

You tell me I'm free then you tie me down,
And from my chains I think its a pity,
What did it cost you to wear my crown,
You don't like me why don't you admit it.

I feel a little down today,
And I ain't got much to say,
But your gonna miss me when I'm not there
You know I don't care,
You know I don't care.

-I hope, I think, I know, Oasis

'Cause all of the stars
Are fading away
Just try not to worry
You'll see them some day
Take what you need
And be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

-Stop crying your heart out, Oasis

We're getting high
But we're still feeling down
Gravity has a way of pinning us to the ground

I'm soft, but I'll be alright
Soft, but I'll be alright
Soft, yea I'll be alright

-Gravity's pinning us down, Beulah

The songs I have really have an uncanny way of bringing out my thoughts sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home