All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

June 17, 2008

How time flies.

Half a year has just slipped away, and yet, I am still stuck at where I was one year ago. I have been trying to move on, but it's harder than it seems. When will I ever get back on my feet again?

Sometimes I just feel so helpless, frustrated and confused.

I dont believe in anything now.
___________________________________________________________________

On something more cheerful, I made my first passable proached egg yesterday! Yay!



Presenting my yummylicious chili shrimp paste instant noodles! =)

See how the egg looks so nice? I finally figure out that the best way to let the egg "float" on the noodles is to do it slowly by pouring the egg white first. It worked! Hopefully from now on there will be no more episodes of scrapping off egg bits from the bottom of the pot. Heehee.

Anyway, the instant noodles really tasted great. 9.5/10. (Because I think I overcooked the tomatoes a little haha) Heibi-hiam really goes well with anything. For those you dont know, that is actually a shrimp paste grounded with chili,garlic and lightly fried till it turns reddish brown. It's quite easy to make and can be used for many dishes, or just simply eaten with white rice. That's as good as kimchi is to the koreans for me!=D

Maybe I should be a cook. Hmm.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home