All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

June 26, 2008

Here's something about me.

Sometimes, when you see me with earphones, I might not be listening to anything at all.

Try it in a crowd, especially if your head/earphones are noise cancelling. You will find yourself looking at people and things from a different perspective, and discovering new things. Like noticing the bored expression of someone who is part of a particularly noisy group on the train, the way the crowd move in an underpass during the evening, the struggling strides of a lame trying to catch up...

It's clearer to me now, that most of us dont really know what we are doing most of time. We just try to follow and blend in with the rest.

The other day, I was running after a bus and a pram got into my way. I fell, and the maid just screamed and shouted for her 'mum' to come. Her mum, upon looking at my bruises, told me curtly "sorry, I dont know anything...I was behind and it was my maid who was standing there" before trying to get up the bus .

Have we forgotten how to say a simple sorry? Or at least ask if the other party is ok?

Something's wrong with this whole system.


I hate this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home