All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

December 07, 2006

There's something really pleasurable about scrambling up the platform, lying down on the sun smothered rocks, feeling the warm heat seep into your body as you gaze up at the cloudless sky and watch the planes go by. Oh, there's the sea too, the motionless ships, the salty breeze and the soft sand...just perfect for digging your feet in...

Oops, I am starting to sound like a salamander.

Hmm. Beach outing on monday was fun. Imagine four people meeting in the afternoon, trying to do everything before dusk because someone got a flight to catch and couldnt afford to miss it AGAIN. Haha. We walked, sun tan, bike, rollerblade, pit stops here and there for water, and end off with a turkish dinner involving a war with a pesky fly that had a strange affection for our drinking straws.

Learning to bike is certainly a painful experience, as I found out that day. No, I did not fall even once during the two hours of learning, but before, while renting the bike. Somehow I had managed to get my shoelace caught into a bike nearby while trying to get on, and the next thing I know was the floor. Now I'm rewarded with bruises all over my legs...some looking quite nasty (you know those black or purple ones that will take sometime to heal). Sigh. But despite the early setback, I'm now able to paddle a few times before wobbling off the bike. Heehee. Nearly there.

And my "really fugly but useful" grass mat is still with someone, who took it home with her while trying to get her friend on time for her flight. Now she will have to be seen with it afterall.Heheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home