All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

September 28, 2006

I am such an extreme person.

It shows, even in my grades.

34 days.

All or nothing.

This is ten percent luck,
twenty percent skill
fifteen percent concentrated power of will
five percent pleasure,
fifty percent pain
and a hundred percent reason to remember the name.

-Remember the name, Fort Minor

Gonna be somebody
for anybody tellin me I can't
gonna be someone
for anyone who told me I had no chance
gonna be somebody
I'm tellin you the time has come
gonna be someone
and maybe you'll get it when i'm finally done

-Be somebody, Fort Minor

3 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

hey, i'm pretty much an all or nothing person too... haha. I like 'remember the name' too. :)

Friday, September 29, 2006 2:15:00 PM

 
Blogger [sam] said...

hey.. din noe u listen to Fort Minor.. cool.. anw.. gambatte for A levels! :D whn the shit ends thrs plenty of heaven.. u can drown in it over and over again.. haha..

Saturday, September 30, 2006 12:34:00 AM

 
Blogger QM-pest said...

To Alicia: Heehee...Let's make it an "ALL" situation this time then!=)

To Sam: Yeah...looking forward to that man. Thanks for your encouragement!XD

Saturday, September 30, 2006 1:13:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home