All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

September 22, 2006

Hmm.Have been surfing the net rather alot lately and some sites came to my attention.(Yes, I'm bored.)

http://adoseoflight.com/overdose/xiaokang.html

This is a series of photographs taken by someone who was suffering from acute schizophrenia. I said was because that guy committed suicide last year after completing his work. His photographs are hauntingly beautiful, though they are rather disturbing especially towards the end. But you can really feel what the guy was going through as you look at each picture. Turn down the volume if the sounds are too scary. And read the curating links to find out more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myqyKZsknmw

Haha. This is a crash course lesson in Singapore history taught MTV style by Hossan Leong. Brillant. "I live in Singapura, it's not perfect living but at least it's interesting.." Watch it if you havent seen it at mr brown.XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home