All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

August 20, 2006

Radar malfunction

We write to apologize.
We ask to look past life as it goes by.
I know you have sacrificed time,
life, love, time to fly.
Please consider all things trite,
forgiveness will be the thing that gets us by.
I know to have something like this
broken is hard to fix.

Embers, we're burning bridges down.
Oh! Envelopes stuffed with feelings found.
To write this down as means to reconcile.

We write to patch things up,
maybe not to agree but to proclaim love.
Let's look ahead and then we'll see the one
whose glory never ends.
And based on that we'll see,
there'll be room for change, but gradually.
I know to have something like this
broken is hard to fix.

Embers, we're burning bridges down.
Oh! Envelopes stuffed with feelings found.
To write this down as means to reconcile.

If all is said and done and over,
if we don't have to, we're not gonna.
Make the change, it's worth the try.
What's broken can be fixed tonight.

Embers, we're burning bridges down.
Oh! Envelopes stuffed with feelings found.
To write this down as means to reconcile.

---Embers and Envelopes, MAE

I think people should stop becoming so sensitive. Life will be so much better. What a week man. Food poisoning for the earlier part of the week, no thanks to those cockles and prawns. Fell out with my mother again, she has been getting rather trying lately, picking on me when ever she had a chance. Then come friday when stress overwhelmed me so much that I went a bit crazy. I guess my behavior on friday was kinda rude, but I felt that I did not do anything wrong. (stop rolling your eyes ok...hahaha) I mean, this is how I deal with things I guess. Sometimes taking time off really helps in preventing further uproar. However, the other reason I left was purely personal. Which I shall not bother explaining unless I choose to.

Talking to Mrs Gan helps alot I guess, particularly during this period where dad is currently in some rural part of China with lousy communication system and mum automatically flashes red lights whenever we met. At least I'm able to see things in a clearer light and work on solutions. I never really thought she was so ALONE.

And then there are some people who just have to irritate the hell out of me. People who take advantage of your kindness, because they feel that they have the right to, on the simple basis of being "friends". Or asking you for favours repeatedly because you had helped them before. Give them a slice, and they ask for the whole cake. Becoming nice to you because they want something from you, whether it's just assurance or entertainment. Such people should just kick themselves in the ass man. Or maybe they dont know what they are up with. I hate to be taken advantage of, or being taken for granted. Do that and I'll make you pay. I'm not your friend, in case you havent noticed. Do not blame me if it happened.

On the other hand, there are people who seems to be made of rice paper. One water droplet and they collapse. Well,all I can say is that I never said that I'm a nice person. I cant be going around trying to please everyone, because that's really disgusting.I hate putting on facades. Dont expect me to please you all the time. I dont live for others. Of course, I acknowledge that these people are just sensitive in character, and am fully aware that I can be rather blunt at times. For that I apologise. But really, there's a certain limit to everything.

Mrs Gan was probably right when she said that my sensing radar is currently malfunctioning. I had been shooting water missiles at rice papers so far. And it seems that there are too many rice papers hanging around too. Bleah. Maybe I'm overheating too much. I need sleep to cool off.Sigh.



There are always two sides to a coin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home