All posts in this blog are based solely on my own viewpoints unlesss otherwise stated.Should you disagree with me, either comment on site or just get out.Brainless comments will be remove immediately.

September 23, 2006

Still alive

So the prelims have ended. Well. I guess it was kinda expected. Not exactly bad though, sure, there were the usual blunders such as repeating the same mistakes over and over again despite telling yourself to make a "special note", time management problems(VERY BAD), blank outs, lamentations, but there were also a few pleasant surprises here and there, such as realising that those write-on-tissue-paper economics lunchtime lessons actually managed to get into my mind after all, infomation juices that I somehow managed to squeeze out from the brick of my mind.

And I learnt some important lessons too,like realising the importance of sleep. Everything seriously went downhill when I did not sleep last tuesday, I just could not think at all for those essays, and I even fell asleep during the afternoon paper. Bleah. Now I know that it's better to get some sleep and attempt to smoke through than to face the horror of having everything so jumbled in your mind that you are not able to put them together into something decent. There were a few embarrassing incidents too. Like being so tense up that I tore off the hole on the scripts meant for the strings,running like some idiot not once, but twice, after the papers were collected to the invigilator because I had forgotten to fasten something or handed up the wrong thing. See, not getting enough sleep can fry your brains into patties.

Ahh well. Honestly though, it's all my fault in the end, cramming only at the last minute. Hmm. This must definitely not be repeated for the final battle man.

Still,it's over.

(Double meaning intended)

Anyway, the days after the last paper were kinda fun. Firstly, to start it off, there was the sunflower making session at a friend's house right after the last paper. An interesting way to celebrate the end if you ask me(the wonders of peer pressure eh), and I never realise how hard it was to make sunflower origami till that day. Gosh, I think I probably use up the patience and meticulousness I have just to make one. Haha. But I did had lots of fun at the end of the day!=)

Then there were the meet ups. Went to Suntec on wednesday just to see the difference (not to oogle at the gurkhas or whatever ok!), though we were mostly doing stupid things just to amuse ourselves. Ahh well. The Pig Out at Chomp Chomp with the old gang was just fantabulous, GIANT (Stop laughing Muikee!) sugar cane mugs, surfer's paradise obsession,"You look like Paul Twohill!", ask JAMES for everything, "The sour likes pregnant!","I need air con!", the woman at coffee bean, the surprising phonecall, all the crazy stories we share, old or new, present or past...Let's do it again. Hahaha. Some things never change yeah?XD

I'm so grateful for everything right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

qm! we go drink the giant sugar cane juice again! maybe it's because the uncle see evelyn the meinu that's y!!!

mui kee

Monday, September 25, 2006 4:43:00 PM

 
Blogger QM-pest said...

Heeeheee...Yeah...so we willl have to drag the mei nu along too!XD

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 12:45:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home